Condiments - Ranch Dill Salad Dressing - A Favorite!

Recipe Inspiration Source:  Plant Based Cooking Show
Link includes a video.

My favorite version includes spinach!
The spinach makes it prettier and gives a little nutrition boost.


I didn't even have dill on my spice shelf til I decided to try this recipe.  WOW.  I had no idea how much I would love dill!!!  This dressing has become my favorite!

This is how it looks with no spinach.
The taste is pretty much the same.  Crazy, but true.




INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 cup raw, unsalted cashews
  • 2 Tbsp raisins
  • 1/2 tsp onion powder
  • 1 tsp dried dill weed
  • 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
  • 1 tsp Braggs Liquid Amino Acids
  • 1/2 cup filtered water
  • spinach - Optional - It turns the dressing green - like a green goddess dressing.

INSTRUCTIONS

Add all to a blender and blend until smooth.

This is good as a salad dressing or a dip!



This dressing would probably be even more amazing with fresh dill!
Look into this post - 3 Methods for Preserving Fresh Dill


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 



has a SPICY ranch version that sounds good - 



  • ½ cup raw cashews
  • ¼ cup oil-free salsa
  • 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
  • 1 clove garlic
  • ¼ teaspoon dried dill
  • ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
  • ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon sea salt
  • Hot pepper sauce, such as Cholula, to taste (optional)